With the number of new age start-ups and businesses rising in the IT sector, we understand the concerns and issues that arise when companies develop, license, acquire, or sell information technology and computer-related products and services.
Our portfolio consists of a broad spectrum of organizations in the technology sector – ranging from upcoming companies and startups to MNCs and global giants, on commercial and legal issues involving support in transactions, negotiating, and finalizing contracts with respect to software licensing, software development, and master services agreements, service level agreements (SLAs) etc. With thorough understanding of the technology sector and the commercial risks involved, we ably support our clients throughout the technology ecosystem that comprises of licensing, technology transfer, outsourcing, e-commerce, procurement, consulting services, internet, telecommunications, joint ventures, and strategic alliances.
From the conventional areas that cover assistance on regulatory issues such as export compliance, data security, and domestic and international privacy regulations, directives, and standards; we have also evolved our practice to cater to key developments that are shaping-up the sector. These include fintech, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Crypto-currencies, Open Source and Digital Space-Advisory.
- Software Development Contracts
- Software Licensing and Maintenance Agreements
- Software Integration Agreements; and Teaming Contracts
- Web hosting and Development Agreements
- Site Usage Agreement, Preparing Security policies including policies on data and protection and privacy
- Digital Space-Advisory on transaction structure and documentation structure and preparation of transaction documents