Alaya Legal has adapted its practice to meet the growing needs of its clients in the evolving energy industry. Alaya Legal specializes in advising clients on world class projects in a range of sectors, including oil and gas, LNG, power, renewable energy, mining, petrochemical, ports and terminals, and social infrastructure.
The firm has been providing legal and advisory services for the development of infrastructure projects in including aviation, mining, oil and gas, power, railways and roadways, ports and urban infrastructure sectors. Ranging from contract negotiations, we help our clients move through length and breadth of regulatory issues, documentation, development agreements, EPC contracts and power purchase agreements. Assisting our clients through bidding, tender and RFP processes has been one of our strong fortes. Our experience in helping our clients set up joint ventures and infrastructure funds encompasses global markets, which gives us an in-depth understanding of the complex interplay among project agreements and how these agreements affect key milestones like development, financing, construction and commercial operations.
Our advice on the technical, commercial and geopolitical challenges has been unique and tailor made to suit clients’ projects. We also have represented our clients in various mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, capital markets transactions, as well as in regulatory matters relating to the energy, Infrastructure and Petrochemical Industry. As an extension to our practice in the sector, we also regularly represent a dynamic range of clients in project financing, energy and infrastructure acquisition financing, refinancing, and debt offerings.
- Production Sharing Contracts and Joint Operating Agreements
- Farm-in and Farm-out Agreements
- Service Contracts (Gas Field)
- Gas Supply Agreements & Master Gas Sales Agreement
- Gas Transportation Agreements
- LNG Supply Agreement & Regasification Agreements
- Technology Licensing & Know-How Agreements
- O&M for Wind Turbine Generators and downstream agreements
- Port Concession Agreements and Sub-Concessions
- Concessions for Aviation Fuel Farms and downstream documentation