Information Technology Lawyers
A comprehensive understanding of the business and various processes is essential to ensure that data is collected and processed in compliance with applicable information privacy laws. There are several cross-jurisdictional issues involved. Alaya Legal, based in Delhi has information technology lawyers for handling 'data protection' matters.
- Mitigating business and legal risks goes well beyond legal compliance. It involves identification and assessment of the risks at various levels. Understanding of information technology is a critical aspect.
- Review of personal data processing, including follow-up analysis
- Preparation of internal guidelines, working procedures and manuals, employee’s accord for data processing.
- Revision and adjustment of the appropriate contractual relationship with the persons involved in processing, including subscribers and other business partners
- Analysis of whether it is required to carry out an impact assessment on the protection of personal data and any follow-up support in the process, as well as when dealing with a supervisor, with whom the results of the assessment should be consulted
- Other customised service